Develop and manage new accounts, handle all pre-sales activities, and make sure that sales objectives and quota are delivered on time. Responsibility includes coordination with other departments for operational activities connected to the accounts being handled and promotion of customer relations and company image.
- Ensures Help Desk support is properly manned.
- Perform account management for potential leads and prospects of direct selling efforts.
- Coordinate with pre-sales staff for lead generation, telemarketing, and documentation.
- Conduct thorough qualifications of accounts during the initial stage of selling cycle.
- Create game plans and make appropriate market studies for accounts handled.
- Conduct client visits and technical presentations or product demonstrations.
- Manage all pre-sales activities for new accounts and promotes good customer relations.
- Conduct initial investigation on client requirements and perform appropriate documentation for recommendation and submission of proposal.
- Prepare and submit proposals to prospective clients.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Group for marketing activities such as exhibits and product launching.
- Coordinate with the Implementation Group for account implementation activities and pricing.
- Coordinate with R&D group for product delivery, installation, and potential customization.
- Prepare and submit sales forecast and sales plan regularly to Immediate Superior for review and approval.
- Deliver the set sales objectives and quota.
- Report regularly to Management for progress status of all accounts being handled and make appropriate suggestions and recommendations for the improvement of both Products and Customer Service.
- Promote and protect the image and reputation of ACLT at all times while under the employment and few years after such employment.